Let me show you how!
A Book By Claudia Nicole
Available in E-Book: Here
Available in Stores and Online Now
Sometimes following healthy recipes isn't enough. How do we go from trying to eat healthy to craving healthier foods? How do some people eat healthy all the time but we struggle to make it a habit?
What's in the book:
- How to go from sparingly eating vegetables to eating them all the time.
- How we are consumed with wrong information.
- How you can not only eat less but spend less.
- If you're tired of eating avocado every day here's what you can do about it
- How I changed my palate which is more powerful than trying to form habits and so can you.
- Dieticians don't always have the answers.
- How to identify fad diets
- Every child should take Home Economics and why.
I walk you through our journey of how we transitioned to a healthier diet and instead of telling you what to do, I share with you funny events that happen along the way. I'm sure a lot of people can relate. Trust me. You're not alone.
"Claudia’s witty narrative on how she gets her husband to try her dishes and what she thinks when asked about protein makes for an enjoyable read. In 26 Days you will see how Claudia…
- Shares resources she used and talks about, on her journey
- Unfolds her dysfunctional relationship with healthy eating that everyone will relate to
- Explains why the decline of home economics has been more harmful than good
Since eating healthy is not just about finding a new recipe, Claudia also shares 45 transitional, simple recipes she references throughout the book, how she found them and why."
I'm an owner/operator of a vacation rental in Northern California's wine country called Sonoma Wine Nest. As California natives, my husband and I are passionate about recommending wineries, restaurants, and things to do here.
I also work full time as an independent contractor for Getty Images.
Together with Morgan James Publishing, I am publishing my journal on how I learned to eat a lot more fruit and vegetables. I write how I eat, how I cook and what I buy that reveals my relationship with food.
I teach people in this book how we were able to eat more vegetables. It's not as hard as we think. Really... It's not... I swear...